The Liquid Pump
is a Single Screw Pump
, its main working components are eccentric screw (called the rotor) and the inner surface of a double helical screw (said the stator). The rotation by means of a Screw Pump
to suction the liquid, it is most suitable for suction viscous liquid.
The pump has the following advantages:
1) pressure and flow range. Pressure is about 3.4-340 kg force /cm2, flow up to 18600cm3/ points;
2) the type and viscosity of the fluid to transport a wide range;
3) because the inertia force of the rotating parts in the lower part of the liquid pump is low, it can use a very high speed;
4) the suction performance is good, has the self absorption ability;
5) the flow is uniform and continuous, the vibration is small, the noise is low;
6) compared with other rotary pumps, the gas and dirt into the dirt is not too sensitive;
7) under the liquid pump structure is solid, easy installation and maintenance.
The disadvantage of the liquid pump is that the processing and assembly of the screw is higher, and the performance of the pump is more sensitive to the change of the viscosity of the liquid.